ODAPCA Call for Presenters
ODAPCA is posting a “call for presenters” which is an opportunity for interested individuals to submit presentation proposals for the upcoming and future conferences and other ODAPCA sponsored programs. Deadline for the 2020 Spring Conference Call for Presenters is Jan. 30th, 2020 **(However, ODAPCA will be choosing presenters prior to the deadline)**
We invite experts from substance abuse, prevention, mental health, criminal justice, education, health care, research, business, faith communities, social services, and government to contribute to the educational experiences offered through ODAPCA’s conferences and other training events.
We expect and encourage a wide diversity of subjects as they pertain to evidence-based information in the areas of current research and practical applications in the field of substance abuse and co-occurring disorders. All submissions will be reviewed by ODAPCA’s speakers and presenter committee. Accepted presentations will be published in the Conference or Event materials.
Goals of the ODAPCA Conference and Educational Programs:
- Clarity of Submission
- Value of Session Objectives
- Appeal to Conference Attendees
- Consistency with ODAPCA’s Mission
- Relevance to Target Audience
- Level of Participant Involvement
- Contribution of New Ideas and Practices
- Application to the field of substance abuse of co-occurring disorders
Important Information for Presenters:
See example below or call ODAPCA (405-793-1545) for more details!!!!
Thank you! We look forward to reviewing your proposal.
Title: Comfort Zone
Description: Creative activities designed for the most fun you’ve ever had while pushing your comfort zone to the limit. Discover what it’s really like to get to know someone new. (Not for the faint at heart or closed minded).
Objectives: 1) Create open and non-threatening social environments
2) To reveal human traits and “fears” that we attempt to avoid. .
3) Set aside professional accomplishments used to acquire status and position and discover us similar (and equal) enjoyment of having fun
Click Here for Call for Presenters Application