Please Read All of The Instructions
All testing candidates must have a "Ready to Test" letter from the Oklahoma Board of Licensed Alcohol Drug Counselors (OBLADC) Once you have your letter you may fill out the application form. If you are not sure contact OBLADC at 405.521.0779
1) Fill out application and proceed to checkout (one time)
2) Make payment to ODAPCA
2 a) If paying by credit card, enter your credit card information through the cart.
2 b) If paying by check/Money Order, select "Pay Later" as your payment option, and make payable to ODAPCA and mail to 9301 S I-35 Service Rd. Moore, OK 73160
2 c) If paying by Purchase Order, select "Pay Later" as your payment option, and contact Roxanne at 405.793.1545
3) Once ODAPCA receives your payment they will register you with the testing company (ISO Quality Testing)
4) Once you are registered you will receive an email (to the email address on your account). Check your Junk and Spam folders.
5) Open email-click on link-pick a location-open calendar of location-choose a date
6) Once you have chosen a location and date, you will receive another email from (ISO Quality Testing) Make sure you print your Admission letter, this is the letter that you MUST bring to the testing facility on the date of your test. If fail to bring the your admission letter with you to the testing site, you will not be able to test.
7) Once you finish the exam you will receive you UNOFFICIAL test results immediately following the exam
8) If you pass the exam (and have not taken the Oral Exam), you will receive a letter from OBLADC with instructions for your Oral Exam
9) If fail the exam you may retest after 91 days (you will need to fill out the application form and start the process over).
Please do not fill application unless you are ready to test within 45 days of payment