ODAPCA Membership Application/Renewal
We encourage you to begin our continue your membership in ODAPCA. Below, please find a partial list of some of the benefits of being an ODAPCA member.
ODAPCA represents and promotes the interests of addiction counselors and prevention specialists in the state of Oklahoma and is the only statewide addiction counselor and prevention specialist organization representing you. ODAPCA has been the voice of Oklahoma Drug and Alcohol Counselor’s for over 35 years
- Free Annual Subscription to "Counselor" Magazine
- Discounted Personal Liability Insurance
- Discounted Agency Insurance (with agency membership)
(click on logo to find out your $avings......>
- $40.00 Off your conference attendance (2 day conference attendance required)
- $15.00 Off each one day conference attendance
- $10.00 Off each Lydia Norie Institute Workshops and Honors Banquet
- $5.00 Off On-Line Training CEU's
TRAINING and STATE CONFERENCES:
- Regional Lydia Norie Institute Workshops
- (CPS/CADC/LADC) Written and Oral Testing Prep Books and Training's
- Annual State Addictions and Co-Occurring Conferences (Fall and Spring)
IC&RC INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION
- Included in ODAPCA Membership
- 1-year IC&RC Certification (Reciprocal Credential)
Quarterly Newsletters * Legislation News and Updates * Members Only Page on Website * Live on line Chats * And A Lot More
- Membership is good July 1st through June 30th each year
- Counselor’s who are currently Certified (CDC or Licensed (LADC) by the Oklahoma Board of Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselors (OBLADC) are eligible to be IC&RC certified.
- Over 50% of all substance abuse professionals in the U.S. hold IC&RC certificates.
- Incorporated in 1981, IC&RC represents 75 Member Boards, including 44 U.S. states, the District of Columbia, two U.S. territories, and three branches of the U.S. military. Members also include 22 countries and six Native American territories.
thank you for your support!