ODAPCA MEMBERSHIP Application/Renewal
We encourage you to begin or continue your membership in ODAPCA. Below, please find a partial list of some of the benefits of being an ODAPCA member:
ODAPCA represents and promotes the interests of addiction counselors and prevention specialists in the state of Oklahoma and is the only statewide addiction counselor and prevention specialist organization representing you. ODAPCA has been the voice of Oklahoma Drug and Alcohol Counselor’s for over 35 years
• $30.00 Off your first conference and $30.00 off your second Conference
(2 day conference attendance required)
• $10.00 Off each one day conference attendance
• $5.00 Off each Lydia Norie Institute Workshops and Honors Banquet
TRAINING and STATE CONFERENCES:
• Regional Lydia Norie Institute Workshops
• (CPS/CADC/LADC) Written and Oral Testing Prep Books and Trainings
• Annual State Addictions and Co-Occurring Conferences (Fall and Spring)
IC&RC INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION
• Included in ODAPCA Membership
• 1-year IC&RC Certification (See description below)
• Quarterly Newsletters * Legislation News and Updates
• Members Only Page on Website * Live on line Chats * And A Lot More Membership is good July 1st through June 30th each year
Counselor’s who are currently Certified (CADC or Licensed (LADC) by the Oklahoma Board of Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselors (OBLADC) are eligible to be IC&RC certified. Over 50% of all substance abuse professionals in the U.S. hold IC&RC certificates. Incorporated in 1981, IC&RC represents 75 Member Boards, including 44 U.S. states, the District of Columbia, two U.S. territories, and three branches of the U.S. military. Members also include 22 countries and six Native American territories.
Please allow at least 6-8 weeks for delivery.
Please fill out web form below.
thank you for your support...